66911 - Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Elispot/cellular immunity
- Heparinized blood, 10ml
- Blood collection preferably from Monday to Thursday. Sample preparation Monday to Friday at noon. Pick-up via courier, no postal delivery.
Within the scope of laboratory diagnostics for COVID-19 disease, a CE/IVD-certified T-cell function test is available with the SARS CoV-2-EliSpot.B
y means of interferon-gamma (IFN-ɣ) detection as a specific reaction to SARS CoV-2 antigens, the diagnostics are expanded.
The detection of reactive T cells (effector cells) against SARS CoV-2 indicates acute or past contact.
- SARS-CoV-2 S (spike)- and N (nucleocapsid)-peptide.
Due to limited sample stability, the sample must be prepared in the laboratory within 24 hours.
- Sampling Monday to Thursday
- Sample preparation daily from Monday to Friday
- do not centrifuge
- do not store in the refrigerator
- do not expose to direct sunlight
- Collection via courier, no postal delivery
The result of the cellular immune reaction is indicated as negative, borderline or positive.
Not a mandatory service of the health insurance companies
- zelluläre Immunreaktion
|Position:||No mandatory provision|
+ Processing fee:
(per order and per day)